Military Markings

Please Place all Operator Flag Requests Here
Please remember to specify Required Format

Moderators: admin, KineticChris, KineticDavid, Moderators

GREG
Posts: 120
Joined: March 16th, 2010, 9:10 pm
Location: Peterborough

Re: Military Markings

Postby GREG » September 4th, 2014, 7:25 am

HI please could I req a generic logo for Slovenian air force please many thanks

greg

MUSTANG51

Re: Military Markings

Postby MUSTANG51 » September 4th, 2014, 10:44 am

GREG wrote:HI please could I req a generic logo for Slovenian air force please many thanks

greg


Hi Greg,

Flag now up...

Peter

GREG
Posts: 120
Joined: March 16th, 2010, 9:10 pm
Location: Peterborough

Re: Military Markings

Postby GREG » September 4th, 2014, 6:44 pm

MUSTANG51 wrote:
GREG wrote:HI please could I req a generic logo for Slovenian air force please many thanks

greg


Hi Greg,

Flag now up...

Peter


Thanks peter

User avatar
Antoni
Posts: 45
Joined: January 4th, 2012, 9:55 am
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Military Markings

Postby Antoni » September 14th, 2014, 6:09 pm

Hi Peter,

Can you do the following please?

Royal Norwegian Air Force P3N Orion, 133 Luftving, 333 skv.
Romanian Air Force generic and Yak-52, 201 Escadrila.
Royal Air Force generic.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Antoni

MUSTANG51

Re: Military Markings

Postby MUSTANG51 » September 15th, 2014, 7:51 pm

Antoni wrote:Hi Peter,

Can you do the following please?

Royal Norwegian Air Force P3N Orion, 133 Luftving, 333 skv.
Romanian Air Force generic and Yak-52, 201 Escadrila.
Royal Air Force generic.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Antoni


Hi Antoni,

Is that the 901 Escadrila ? as I cannot find the 201....

Peter

User avatar
Antoni
Posts: 45
Joined: January 4th, 2012, 9:55 am
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Military Markings

Postby Antoni » September 15th, 2014, 8:46 pm

MUSTANG51 wrote:Hi Antoni,

Is that the 901 Escadrila ? as I cannot find the 201....

Peter


Hi Peter,

As far as I know, it should be 201.
Some reference can be found here: http://www.touchdown-aviation.com/squad ... adrila.php

No hurry, mate.

Cheers

Antoni

MUSTANG51

Re: Military Markings

Postby MUSTANG51 » September 16th, 2014, 7:25 am

Antoni wrote:
MUSTANG51 wrote:Hi Antoni,

Is that the 901 Escadrila ? as I cannot find the 201....

Peter


Hi Peter,

As far as I know, it should be 201.
Some reference can be found here: http://www.touchdown-aviation.com/squad ... adrila.php

No hurry, mate.

Cheers

Antoni


Both Scramble & Dutch Wings show them with Escadrila 1, although Wikipedia still gives 201 Escadrila. Most reports about 201 Escadrila seem to date from early/mid 2000's so they may have since changed....I can do both if required ?

Peter

User avatar
Antoni
Posts: 45
Joined: January 4th, 2012, 9:55 am
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Military Markings

Postby Antoni » September 16th, 2014, 4:40 pm

Hi Peter,

A Romanian Yak 52 without unit marks will be fine for me.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Antoni

MUSTANG51

Re: Military Markings

Postby MUSTANG51 » September 16th, 2014, 6:44 pm

Antoni wrote:Hi Peter,

A Romanian Yak 52 without unit marks will be fine for me.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Antoni


Hi Antoni,

5 flags now up...with just the RAF one to do.

Peter

User avatar
Antoni
Posts: 45
Joined: January 4th, 2012, 9:55 am
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Military Markings

Postby Antoni » September 17th, 2014, 7:25 pm

Thanks Peter.

They look fantastic 8)

GREG
Posts: 120
Joined: March 16th, 2010, 9:10 pm
Location: Peterborough

Re: Military Markings

Postby GREG » September 20th, 2014, 5:24 pm

hi peter
please could I request a generic logo for Argentinian air force please

many thanks greg

MUSTANG51

Re: Military Markings

Postby MUSTANG51 » September 21st, 2014, 1:35 pm

GREG wrote:hi peter
please could I request a generic logo for Argentinian air force please

many thanks greg


Flag now up..

Peter

GREG
Posts: 120
Joined: March 16th, 2010, 9:10 pm
Location: Peterborough

Re: Military Markings

Postby GREG » September 21st, 2014, 5:34 pm

MUSTANG51 wrote:
GREG wrote:hi peter
please could I request a generic logo for Argentinian air force please

many thanks greg


Flag now up..

Peter


Thank you

User avatar
sooty
Posts: 153
Joined: December 3rd, 2005, 10:49 am
Location: Derbyshire

Re: Military Markings

Postby sooty » October 6th, 2014, 6:23 pm

Hi Peter,
Any chance of reposting the NATO C-17's please?
Thanks in advance.

Sooty.

MUSTANG51

Re: Military Markings

Postby MUSTANG51 » October 6th, 2014, 7:17 pm

sooty wrote:Hi Peter,
Any chance of reposting the NATO C-17's please?
Thanks in advance.

Sooty.


Hi Sooty,

A flag for each C-17 re-posted...

Peter


Return to “Requests”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests